Friday, June 29, 2007

Desirable Gadget

Tivoli Audio will be launching their NetWorksGo internet radio, late 2007. It can be connected to a broadband or wireless Internet. I dont have to boot my computer and open the browser to listen to my favourite BBC Radio 2. Just turn on the radio and switch to presets.
So, how many stations can I listen to? "..literally thousands of free radio stations around the world."

How do I add a station (tune into a newstation)?
A user needs only to send an email to Tivoli requesting a new station and if approved it will be added to the list. The radio owner then can update the radio’s firmware with a manual button press which will update the list with any newly-added stations. (via Critical Distance Weblog)
Getting this would make my Worldspace reciever redundant, though.

No comments: